The specialty merchandise corporation has some very interesting products for their clients and this article provides an insight to some of the sales opportunities that might arise for the participant if they are able to take advantage of the opportunities that have been presented. The list of products is not fully representative on the opportunities that are available on the specialty merchandise corporation website. However it gives an overview of the frameworks that the participants will need to negotiate in order to be successful in the venture:
• The Diner Bird House: This is one of the top sellers on the specialty merchandise corporation site. The merchant buys it 70% off and resells at its marked-up price. This is a product that has both practical and decorative attributes that will ensure that it does well in the homes where it is placed.
• The Childhood Garden Sculpture: The SMC has been able to come up with this novelty item that has many fans. There are nostalgic elements to the product that make it irresistible for clients. Since the retail price is a lot higher than what a member pays for, it is not even necessary to sell many items in order to get significant returns.
• Loving Frogs on a Swing: This is one of the items that might be considered to be niche even for the SMC. However it seems to be doing very well. There are people that love decorative frogs. The SMC Corp will offer the product again for 70% off of what a client can sell the set for. That is a handsome profit if the client can tap into the niche market of people who would buy the product.
• The Garden Tote with Tools: This is a practical element for people that have green fingers. In fact it is presented in a format that is very different from what would be available from the local gardening centers. These are products that just sell without too much emphasis from the partner.
• The Humming Bird with Weather Vane and a Gazing Ball: This is an absolute treat at prices that might be laughed out of the local home and garden supercenter. The marketing of this product is not a problem because it is likely to attract dedicated customers from all perspectives.
It is quite clear that the system that is used for the home and garden department of the SMC is very profitable. It allows the partners to make significant profits if they are happy to go through the investment process and market the product. The tastes and preferences of the potential consumers will be of the utmost importance in getting people to accept this product.